10.04.2015

in order to sleep, you forget you have a body
"take this little pill, it will make your head numb, your veins swell
and then you die into sleep"
isnt dying just like sleeping?

i thought that i was a whole and that i would never be broken anymore
but every week a spot on my face bursts, aches
inflammation is a symptom of vast emptiness
it's all those years of windy words clogging the pores of my shiny skin

geography is uncanny just like love
the more my body slides through different surfaces, points of reference gradually vanish
with my body my inhalation my perspiration

my blood-- does it exist? today it showed from under my lower lip
a little blood dripped from the chin into the overpriced coffee
which was paid to cover with its black thick burnt taste
the size of my desperation

there's some life in me, it costs 950 yen

her soft body is far, and distance has never felt so hard
i despise the continents, while my ears deafen immersed in a strange language
will i ever see again?
my mind is just melting away

forgive me forgive
for all the silence, but your words your presence your wide wide thoughts
are all within whatever is best in me
that part that will never faint




No comments: